INSTRUCTIONS ON USING HALFLIFE BLUE SHIFT SAVED GAMES
1. Download desired Half-Life Blue Shift save game file to your desktop.
2. Unrar it using WinRar, WinZip or any other similar tool, and you'll get .sav file. Right click on it and choose copy.
3. Navigate to game installation directory and go to bshift/SAVE folder. If there is no such a directory, create it.
4. Paste previously copied file.
4. Start your copy of Half Life Blue Shift and go to the Load Game. New saved game file should appear in the list.